Personal Coach/Trainer at Number 6, Boutique Coaching Studio
Clyst St Mary, Devon – Self Employed
Anticipated start date: May 2020
Number 6 is an exciting new personal coaching studio opening at Winslade Park; on the outskirts of Exeter. Number 6 has been founded by Tom Johnson – personal lifestyle coach, founder of Tom Johnson Lifestyle, and former Exeter Chiefs and England Rugby Union player. The 1400 square foot custom-built state of the art gym will offer private personal training to clients on a 1-2-1 basis or group sessions for up to 3 people, via appointment only.
Number 6 is set in the beautiful grade 2 listed Manor House within Winslade Park, a stunning parkland site which has been purchased by Burrington Estates, a commercial regeneration specialist and luxury homebuilder, with the view to creating a new purpose-built community with wellbeing and lifestyle at its core.
We believe in long term, sustainable lifestyle changes to support and nurture a whole body and mind transformation whilst enhancing overall health. We encourage clients to make exercise a part of their lives; not just to achieve aesthetic changes but also for boosting their mental health, for the importance of self-care and for improving their health conditions. Most importantly, we don’t want our clients to feel uncomfortable or hounded in the gym – we want them to feel relaxed, safe and happy which ultimately will help them and us achieve their goals.
This is a self-employed PT role set within a rent based model. No gym floor hours required!
As a personal coach, your role will be to deliver exceptional personal coaching sessions on a one to one basis or small group session. The personal coaching studio will be available for these sessions by appointment only, the state of the art equipment will be mainly focused around functional resistance training with a purpose-built sprint track and additional access to the beautiful parkland setting and fitness trails outside if required.
Ideally having an established portfolio of clients, you will have unlimited access to the very best facilities in order to grow your PT business. Alongside this, you will have access to beautiful surroundings, relaxation lounge, luxurious changing facilities, onsite parking, and topped off with a truly fantastic location; a mile east of Junction 30 of the M5 motorway, on the A376.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic Personal Trainers to join us at Number 6 and really buy into the whole ethos of the Winslade Park development. This is a self-employed position great for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization. There is fantastic potential for personal development across the park with various ongoing lifestyle and wellbeing projects. The position is very flexible – you have the ability to work as much as you wish. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the health and wellbeing industry and must possess a professional and courteous attitude to uphold and deliver exceptional service to clients.
We welcome someone who will bring their own ideas and energy to their role, whilst upholding the core values of the business.
- Administer fitness consultations, evaluations, stretching and personal coaching sessions
- Establish and maintain own personal coaching client base
- Provide and maintain a personalised, friendly and approachable manner to all clients
- Maintain knowledge and/or participation in all Number 6 services, programs and products
- Instruct and demonstrate to members on the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques
- Provide each client and potential client with the best quality customer service
- Adjust and operate all fitness equipment
- Organise own personal diary efficiently and communicate effectively with other members of the team
- Maintain client records, devise training plans and records results where necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Level 3 REPS or equivalent Personal Training qualification (Essential)
- Previous Personal Training experience and proven track record (Essential)
- First Aid Qualified (Essential)
- Post Natal Exercise Qualification (Desired)
- Nutritional Qualification (Desired)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter with exceptional drive
- Friendly, warm, caring and approachable persona
- Possess honesty and personal integrity
- Possess passion, ambition, good work ethic and knowledge regarding the fitness industry and lifestyle wellbeing as a whole
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Reliable, professional, computer literate and energetic
- Highly competitive sliding rental scheme and/or % split for using facility
- Access to facility 24/7 dependent on capacity
- Use of Manor House facilities
- Freedom to set pricing structure
- Zero service hours
- Staff Uniform
- Onsite Parking
Tom Johnson Lifestyle https://tomjohnsonlifestyle.co.uk/
Winslade Park https://winsladepark.com/
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you.